Information for Parents
Parental co-operation is an essential part of running an efficient Educational Institution. The School needs the involvement of parents in many of its activities.
• Parents are encouraged to give positive suggestions for the improvement of academic standards.
• Parents shall not attempt to meet the teachers when a class is in progress.
• Parents are recommended to make use of the page set apart in this Diary for your own remarks. The dates on which progress cards are issued will be given in the circulars. Please make sure that you go through the marks, sign and return
the progress card after the parent-teacher
• Criticism of teachers of the school in the presence of the students is best avoided. Legitimate complaints should be brought to the notice of the Principal without delay.
• Anonymous letters are not appreciated.
• All dues must be cleared before a student is admitted to the terminal and final examinations.
• Attending the P.T.A. meeting as well as other important functions in the school is a duty and a service parents owe to their children.
• Parents shall check the school Diary daily and take note of the communication from school contained therein and also the homework given. They shall also acknowledge the circulars and teacher's remarks in the space provided in the diary pages.
• Any requests, complaints etc. should be given in writing at the school office.