1. Students must attend school on all working days and be punctual.
2. Every student must carry with him/her daily the school diary.
3. Children must be in their respective class rooms as they come.
4. As English is the medium of instruction, students are to speak only English in the Campus.
5. Clean and well pressed School uniform must be worn on all working days and at all school functions. The Student who is sloppily dressed is liable to be de-merited.
6. Coloured ‘T’ shirts are compulsory for LP Section on Thursdays. All the students will wear Uniform T Shirts during Games period.
7. Students should obey the teachers and school authorities in all matters and are expected to follow any instruction that may be given by the school authorities.
8. Politeness and courtesy are expected from the students. Every student is urged to maintain in his/her manner and conduct high moral and spiritual standards set by the school.
9. Any reported or observed objectionable conduct of the pupil inside or even outside the campus will invite disciplinary action.
10. Every student must take part in physical education and other co-curricular activities unless rendered medically unfit or exempted by the principal.
11. No student shall leave the school premises during working hours, without the permission of the Principal.
12. All the Students must return after vacation on the re-opening day. Those return late after the holidays must present a medical certificate before they are admitted to class. Absence more than five class days renders the pupil liable to be struck off the rolls.
Re-admission if granted, will be done on the payment of a re-admission fee of Rs. 1000/-
13. Care must be taken of all school property and no pupil should scribble or spoil the desks or chairs or damage any school furniture. Any damage made will be made good by the one who does it. No pupil should bring blades or any sharp instruments to the school.
14. The school cannot hold itself responsible for books, money, clothes and other articles that are lost. It is not advisable for children to have money or valuable articles with them. Gold ornaments and Mobile phones are not allowed.
15. For entries in report cards and diaries, intended for parents as well as for notices to parents, a student must obtain his parent’s or guardian’s acknowledgment by signature within three days.
16. The Principal has the right to suspend any pupils without having to state any reason provided that she is satisfied that such a step is necessary in the interest of the school.
17. Misbehaviour like teasing other children, irregular attendance, disobedience or disrespect to teachers, habitual idleness, stealing etc. obstruct intellectual and moral growth and thereby development of personality. Hence such behavior calls for correction and disciplinary action if necessary.
18. Books, tiffin carrier, umbrella etc., and other stationery items should bear the name of the owner. The school undertakes no responsibility for the loss of things or money.
19. All letters and correspondence addressed to pupils are subject to scrutiny of the Principal.
20. The students should behave in a refined manner wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
21. Each class will be responsible for looking after all their class properties.
22. The School accepts no responsibility if there is failure in wearing school uniform, or in bringing books to class or in getting signatures of parents on remarks written by teachers on achievement record and the pupil is asked to return home during class hours. Even late comers may be sent home.
23. Absentees, without prior permission, on the re-opening days, after Onam, Pooja, Christmas and summer holidays will be taken seriously. The usual leave letters will not be accepted. The parent has to bring the child in person and explain the reason for the absence to the Principal without whose written permission the child will not be admitted to any class.
24. Pupils should be in the school before the first bell. All should attend the Assembly in the morning, before the classes begin. Late comers will not be allowed to enter the class without Principal’s permission
25. A pupil who persists in being irregular and indifferent and who defaults frequently in submitting exercises and in showing due respect to the teachers is likely to be sent away forfeiting all the fee that has been paid.
26. If a student is late to school for 5 consecutive days, he / she will be de-merited
27. Unexpected holidays will be made up on Saturdays with notice to the parents.
28. During the school hours no student is allowed to leave the school premises without the permission of the principal. Once you are in the school premises no parent should approach the school for leave except on emergency needs.
29. Good behavior and good manners are expected at all times. Use of bad language, reading of obscene literature and unruly behavior are forbidden.
29. Honesty is expected of every pupil, if a pupil finds something that does not belongs to her/him, he/she should inform the office authorities about the articles found and leave the same in the office. Pupils who have lost the articles may enquire about them in the school office.
31. Information regarding the students and the school activities will be made available through the software ‘ParentEye’
1. Observe perfect silence.
2. Follow the instructions of the teachers and laboratory assistant.
3. Be responsible for any breakage or loss of articles used.
4. Report every breakage or loss immediately to the teacher in-charge.
1. Strict discipline and silence are to be observed in the library.
2. A student can borrow one book at a time.
3. Library books will be issued and returned during library periods only.
4. Library books should be properly looked after.
5. Marking, underlining, cutting and erasing or tearing pages of the books are strictly prohibited.
6. Text books, reference books, journals and periodicals are to be read in the library.
7. The librarian may recall a book at anytime in case of urgency.
8. Library books are to be returned at least one week before the vacations.
9. A “No due” certificate for each student is to be obtained from the librarian at the time of taking T.C. from the school.
ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWALS
1. The School is open for admission to both boys and girls irrespective of caste, creed and social status.
2. While seeking admission the following documents are to be produced.
1. Birth Certificate
2. Community Certificate
3. Transfer Certificate
4. The S.S.L.C book (orginal) of the parents
3. Admission is done on written application in the prescribed form duly filled in, and signed by father/mother
4 TC will be applied in the prescribed form. TC will be issued to the applicant only after a week and after the payment of all dues. Those who will need to obtain counter signature from DEO/Regional officer will pay Rs 200/- along with the application. In such case TC will be issued only after a month.
ATTENDANCE AND LEAVE OF ABSENCE
1. The application for leave should be made on the page set for the purpose in the school diary
2. In case of absence without leave, the student on returning to school must have the reason of absence certified very briefly by his/her parents in the school diary on the page set aside for it
3. A student requiring leave for any part of a day on account of sudden illness or such unavoidable circumstances should obtain permission of the class teacher and principal before leaving the school.
4. Continuous absence for 15 days from school without permission will lead to the removal of the student’s name from the school register. In such case, re-admission will be done only after payment of re-admission fee of Rs.1000/- Re-admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right. The school authorities will have full discretion in this matter.
5. No child suffering from any contagious or infectious disease shall be permitted to attend the classes.
ASSESSMENTS AND PROMOTION
1. Promotion will be granted or denied on the basis of marks/grades obtained in the assessments for all subjects as well as co-curricular activities.
2. There will be two terminal exams in addition to 4 periodical tests and weekly tests.
3. No student having less than 80 percentage of attendance in a particular academic year, to his/her credit shall be considered for promotion.
4. Performance in co-curricular activities are measured in terms of grades.
PARENT TEACHER INTERACTION
1. Parents and guardians should co-operate with the school by adhering to the rules and regulatlions as amended from time to time.
2. Parents shall meet the teachers concerned with prior permission of the principal, from time to time during visiting hours (3.30 – 4.30 P.M.)
3. Parents shall not attempt to meet the teachers when a class is in progress
4. School authorities will meet only the parent or guardian to discuss any issue regarding the student.
5. All dues must be cleared before a student appear for terminal exams
6. Attending the P.T.A. meetings as well as other important functions in the school are a duty and a service parents owe to their children.
7. Parents shall check the school diary / Parent Eye daily and take note of communication from school contained therein and also the home work given. They shall also acknowledge circulars and teacher’s remarks in the space provided in the diary pages.